Mixed Media - Happy Birthday - Cat

And my last card from the 'just for fun' - cards. :)
I really loved making this one.
I've used so many different materials
For example the Clear Stamps I used,
to just stamp it over almost everything
and I coloured them most of the part with Gel Markers
I also used Ink to distress it all and give a vintage touch

As always I've coloured the image with Copic Markers
and I've used Die cut for the oval and a Stamp for the words
I've added some Flowers, Ribbon, Sequins and Buttons
I am happy with the result and I think I've a new addiction ;)

-------------

En de laatse kaart van de serie: 'just for fun'
Ik vond het echt super leuk om deze te maken
Ik heb zó veel verschillende materialen gebruikt!
Zo heb ik Clear Stamps gebruikt en
gewoon over alles heen gestempeld
waarna ik ze voor een deel heb ingekleurd met Gel Pennen
En even wat inkt voor de randjes voor een vintage look...

Zoals altijd heb ik voor het inkleuren Copic Markers gebruikt
en nog een Stans Mal voor het ovaaltje
'Happy Birhtday' erop gestempeld
Wat Bloementjes, Lint, Lovertjes en Knoopjes... Klaar!
Ik ben zo blij met het resultaat dat ik denk dat mijn nieuwe verslaving is ;) 

 ------------

With this card I am joining the following Challenges:
 Creative Knockouts - Lots of Greens
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
House of Cards - Make a Scene/ Use Colours:
http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.nl/2017/03/march-challenge-make-scene-andor-colors.html 

Reacties

  1. So many great details and I love the cat!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your card! The many different elements really work well to create a stunning piece of art. Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges!
    -Miranda
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. just love it. it so works. great colour combo. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II